*Terms and Conditions
“Spring break” promotion
- The promotion is organized by Amazon Payments UK Limited ("Amazon"). Amazon has its registered office at 1 Principal Place, Worship Street, London EC2A 2FA, UK and is registered in England and Wales with company number 11049457. Amazon is authorized by the the Financial Conduct Authority, 25 The North Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London E14 5HS as an authorised payment institution, License Number 799814.
- Participation in the promotion is open to any entity or sole proprietor that (i) has registered in the United Kingdom, (ii) for the first time registers through a dedicated registration form for the use of the Advanced Amazon API Service (“APA”) between 01 February 2019 - 26 March 2019 and (iii) integrates APA on its desktop and/or mobile version of its e-commerce website (“Website”) for the first time pursuant to its Merchant Account on https:// http://payments.amazon.co.uk/ and the terms of the Amazon Payments Europe User Agreement- Merchant Accounts (“User Agreement”). An entity or sole proprietor that satisfies conditions (i) and (iii) above shall be a “Merchant”.
- In order to qualify for the Offer (as defined below), the Merchant shall (i) register via the promotional “spring break landing page ii) integrate APA on its Website and, (iii) following the integration testing and verification performed according to applicable Amazon procedures, make APA commercially available and have successfully processed at least one (1) transaction using APA on its Website from 01 February 2019 to 26 March 2019, inclusive, according to the records of Amazon. Any Merchant that satisfies these conditions shall be a “Participant”. Subject always to the Participant Threshold (as defined below), Amazon shall waive all payment processing fees and authorization fees (collectively, “Service Fees”) for the Participant for the completed transactions (the “Offer”). All the transactions eligible for the Offer will be completed between 01 April 2019 and 30 June 2019, inclusive (the "Term").
- In no circumstances will the total Service Fees waived by Amazon pursuant to this Offer in respect of an individual Participant exceed 5,000 GBP for all the Participants (the “Participant Threshold”). Any Service Fees incurred by a Participant in excess of the Participant Threshold during the Term shall be payable in accordance with the Amazon standard rates.
- The Service Fees are as calculated by Amazon using its standard fee rates displayed on: https://pay.amazon.com/uk/help/201625450 as applicable beginning 16 June 2016. All other standard fees shall continue to apply.
- No purchase necessary and no fees due to receive the Offer.
- For the avoidance of doubt, any Service Fees incurred by a Participant and which are not waived by Amazon pursuant to the terms of the Offer shall be payable in accordance with the Amazon standard rates.
- Notwithstanding anything in the User Agreement or any amendment to the User Agreement to the contrary, a Merchant shall still be eligible for the Offer if such Merchant already benefits from reduced Service Fees, provided all the criteria set forth in these Terms and Conditions are met. The Offer is not cumulative and cannot be combined with the same or similar type of offer organized by Amazon.
- The Offer is non-transferable. Participant's eligibility for the Offer shall be terminated in the event the Participant creates more than one Merchant Account with the view to qualifying for the Offer and Amazon shall apply standard rates for the payment processing services from the date the Participant's eligibility for the Offer is terminated.
- The Offer is subject to Participant's compliance with the terms of the User Agreement and maintaining the Merchant Account in good standing.
- The Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time by Amazon without notice.
- The laws of England and Wales govern this Offer and all of its terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute relating to this Promotion must be exclusively adjudicated in the jurisdiction of the courts of in the jurisdiction of the courts of London, England.
Amazon Payments UK Limited, a private company limited by shares, is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 11049457; VAT number: GB295 7604 60) with its registered office at 1 Principal Place, Worship St, London, EC2A 2FA, United Kingdom. Amazon Payments UK Limited is authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 (reference number 799814) for the provision of payment services. Amazon Payments UK Limited provides the payment services to process transactions for Amazon Pay Merchants located in the UK who started registration after 12 November 2018.